What are Cookies?
Cookies are small data files we transfer to your device to store and track information about you and your use of our Website. Cookies may be persistent and stay in your device for some time or only stored in an individual session.
What Cookies do we use?
The types of Cookies we use include:
- Essential cookies: These are cookies that are essential to our Website’s functionality and ensure that our Website works property.
- Analytical or performance cookies. These allow us to recognise and count the number of visitors and to see how visitors move around our Website when they are using it. This helps us to improve the way our Website works, for example, by ensuring that users are finding what they are looking for easily.
- Targeting cookies. These cookies record your visit to our Website, the pages you have visited and the links you have followed. We may use this information to make our Website and the content displayed on it more relevant to your interests such as displaying specially targeted advertisements that are relevant to your interests.
- Functional cookies: These cookies help us personalise the content on our Website to you by remembering your preferences and settings. Some examples of how we use these cookies are greeting you by name and remembering your preferences (for example, your choice of language or region).
- Third-party cookies: These cookies are set by someone other than the owner of the website you are visiting. Our Website may contain content from other brands or companies that use our sales channels, which may set their own cookies. We have no control over third-party cookies. Therefore, while third-party cookies can be turned off by you, you cannot do so through us.
Due to the rapid development of technology and business climate, the list above is non-exhaustive and we may use additional forms of Cookies, or choose not to use all the Cookies mentioned in this list.